- All doors must come with a automatic door closer
- The door thickness must be within 38mm to 80mm (normal standard for Condo), have to check for landed properties
- KeyWe GKDL 6100A : 8.5cm
- Epic Shine : 7cm
- Trident Pro : 7.5cm
- KeyWe 6100A : 11.5cm
- Keywe 2000D : 9.3cm
- Keywe 1000A : 13CM
- Epic 5G : 9cm
- Epic 6G Pro : 9cm
- Epic Shine : 11cm
- Epic S100D : Front 12cm / Back 15.5cm
- Trident Pro : 11.7cm
- Trident Manta : 5cm x 32cm
- Keywe 5000Z : 8cm x 18cm
- Epic 6G Pro : 8cm x 18cm
- Trident Manta Pro : Min. 6mm
- Trident Manta Plus : Min. 6mm
- All Model : Min. 20cm
Battery leakage is Number 1 Killer for Digital Lock malfunction, hence check regularly 2/3 month on battery condition.
Recommended Brands : Energizer, Panasonic. Please get the battery from Authorized Seller.
Change batteries every 6-8 month or when battery is low (whichever come first). Only 4 batteries required, 8 batteries for models paired with internet.
Avoid Lithium, Carbon Zinc and rechargeable batteries (these batteries is for low drain appliances)
Avoid mixing old and new batteries, or different brands batteries, change them all together.
– Avoid carbon-zinc batteries eg. Eveready (carbon zinc type). These are generally underpowered and you will need to replace more often and you might forget. Also, battery power may dip fast near depletion and low battery indicators may be missed. These batteries are usually labelled “Heavy Duty” or “Super Heavy Duty”. Don’t be misled by the marketing labels.
– You do not need expensive lithium batteries because digital locks are not high current discharge devices.
– You should not use rechargeable batteries because the manufacturer says so (period). You may try at your own risk.